The EVRC rewards our volunteers who support the club at events throughout the year.
Not only do we fully support the BRC Volunteer Scheme (find out more here), but we also run our own scheme.
1. The award scheme runs from January to December each year and is open to all current members or EVRC.
2. Awards will be made at the AGM. Rewards may be claimed also.
3. Offers to help must be made to the organiser and the task and length of time agreed in advance of the envent.
4. A minimum of 1 hours help at an event must be undertaken for your card to be signed.
5. The card must be completed by you and signed by the organiser on the day of the event.
6. Volunteering hours are for ridden, in-hand and social events organised by the EVRC.
7. Up to 3 hours can be claimed on your behalf by a nominated person.
8. 10 hours volunteering will entitle you to a minimum £10 voucher to be redeemed towards entry at an EVRC event or merchandise. It cannot be used for lessons.
9. Safe keeping of this card is your responsibility.
© Ellen Valley Riding Club 2016